- Full payment of the reservation must be made at check-in.
- Listening to music in rooms or areas close to them is prohibited.
- No smoking in closed areas or near the rooms.
- Only pets are allowed under reservation and in some rooms.
- We are not responsible for damage or loss of personal belongings.
- Damage will be charged (wine stains, burns, cuts, among others) that the guest may cause during their stay.
- We reserve the right of admission and permanence.
- We are not responsible for personal injuries caused inside or outside our facilities’ installation, during the stay or transit in our facilities.
- Furthermore, we are not responsible for any situation caused in tours or walks outside our facilities.
Please read our cancellation policy carefully, as it is not common for us to make an exception for it. In order to avoid any misunderstandings, we would appreciate your paying attention to the following:
- No refund is made.
- Date changes will be made at least 8 days in advance.
- If the guest cancels less than 8 days in advance, the advance payment will not be refundable.
- If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the paid nights will not be refundable.
- In case the guest simply does not show up (and does not cancel in advance), the total price of the reservation will be charged and this will be non-refundable.
For reasons of the COVID-19 pandemic, if the guest cancels with less than 8 days, the beds will be opened for sale, and in case the beds are sold, the guest can use their advance payment for a future reservation within the next 12 months. You must attach a positive test.